Sunday, April 27, 2008

This Is Not My Life

Enigma (3:03:22 PM): I can't do shit for like 2 weeks
Kayleigh (3:03:25 PM): what??
Enigma (3:03:29 PM): YUP
Enigma (3:03:31 PM): Mono
Kayleigh (3:03:37 PM): you're KIDDING ME
Enigma (3:03:39 PM): I'm seriously throwing a fit
Enigma (3:03:42 PM): I wish
Enigma (3:03:51 PM): explains why I can't stay awake

Let me take this opportunity to tell all of you that I've never had mono before. Let that sink in for a moment. Let me also inform you all that there is a possibility that I will be obtaining a new job soon, and if so, I'll be without insurance for 3 months.

At least this explains his narcolepsy. At least.

Kayleigh = salty.

7 comments:

Angela said...

Yikes. Good luck not catching it!

Anonymous said...

oh goodness... go wash your hands... sheets... everything.

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't have it. I once read that it takes like six weeks before someone notices the symptoms. I agree with Maxie, wash everything!

nicole antoinette said...

Here's something positive to focus on: even if you do have mono, it won't show up for a while. And also? there's isn't a damn thing the doctor could do for you, so not having health insurance doesn't really hurt you here.

Yeah, I've had mono twice (which is basically impossible).

Chele said...

oh man, that sucks.
yeah i agree just wash the shit out of everything

Jamie Lovely said...

Oh gosh, I hope you don't get it!

Chris said...

Gak! Oh no! Is it horrible that I'm thinking if you'll get it at least you'll lose a bunch of weight? Yes. Just me that'd be thinking it's almost worth it? Dammit.