Ha, ha, ha. He and I have been playing phone tag for the past few days. Boo. We intend on getting together this week but um, hello - that requires being able to communicate. Everytime I've called him after work he's never there, and then he calls me while I'm working. Oh well. If he does that again today I'll make sure to answer, working or not.
Tonight is the last night that we'll get to see Shoe before she goes off to L.A. We're going to Wrigleyville to eat a feast compliments of Martise who is the best chef ever, in the name of her departure. I'm looking forward to the crew getting together, but really dreading having to say goodbye to her. It's going to be so weird without her around here, like part of our dynamic is off. I guess the only good things that are coming out of this involve us having yet another vacation destination, and of course, Alex being happy.
In other news the early morning doorman guy in my building is a dead-on look alike for Wolverine in the X-Men movies, werewolf chops and all. I pretty much think he's one of the coolest people I've ever seen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Maybe you can go dance at a jazz club with him. Oh, I just noticed that in your last post, you spelled "y'all" wrong. But I guess that's to be expected from a yank.
Post a Comment