Friday, October 3, 2008

Freaky Friday: The Kayleigh List

So I'm inspired by fellow bloggers who have regular weekly segments. Because of this, I came up with a lame awesome segment of my own.

It's no secret that I like the internetz. Therefore, I found it only natural to glean the wackiest articles from the world wide web to share with you all.

If you guys think this is really uncool, let me know and I'll think of something else. However? Some of these are EPIC. After reading some of these I seriously question the future of the human race.

Before I get to the good stuff, I wanted to share with you a Chicago mass transit tale. This morning as I rode my express train to work, I could barely keep my eyes open. This is nothing new. I tried to read the newspaper, and as all the words started to swim together, a random dude suddenly became animate and started screaming in people's faces about how excited he was for the weekend. An entire section of people literally visibly recoiled in horror as this dude started swaying from side to side, all while yelling about how much he enjoys grill cheese sammiches on Saturdays.

Once I arrived at work, a co-worker jumped into the elevator with me and asked if I saw the "guy who was hammered on the train". That's right- drunk as a skunk before 9 am! God bless it.
OK on to the linky links.

Jet Blue Follies: When Pilots and Stewards Attack

2 JETBLUE pilots charged for beating cabbie over $9 fare...

Passenger: JETBLUE Attendant Sexually Harassed Me...

Sexually Charged Ridiculousness:

Blank Shot- Man Turns Gun on Self After Girlfriend Refuses Sex

New Levi's Ad Campaign Raises Eyebrows: 'Unbutton Your Beast'... (this one gets a picture)


On the ball: Introducing the world's first testicle cookbook

Scientists reveal why having an affair could be the death of you - especially if you do it standing up

Great personality = ugly as sin: The dating dictionary that teaches lonely hearts how to read between the lines

Celebrity Insanity:

Celebs' airbrushing exposed ( click on portfolio) (This is great- see before and after airbrush pictures for celebs like Lindsay Lohan and Halle Berry. Ladies, your self esteem will skyrocket!)

Sharon Stone 'wanted to get her adopted son's feet injected with Botox'

Teenage Blues:

I had plastic surgery for my school prom (I wish this was made up)

And with that, have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

7 comments:

Laurie Stark said...

Honestly, I kind of feel that guy. Grilled cheese sandwiches on Saturday are AWESOME.

And OHMYGOD that photo touch-up site is INSANE. That is SO EFFED. Like the pic of Penelope Cruz kind of made me feel worse about myself because she actually looked better naturally than she did in the touched-up version. But Kelly Clarkson? TOTALLY NORMAL-LOOKING PERSON before they touched her up! They made her SKINNIER.

Ohmygod. Thank you for posting that!

Anonymous said...

That guy must have been hilarious, grilled cheese, love it.

I saw that Jet Blue story, crazy!!

Heidi Renée said...

That reminds me of the drunk man we saw on the T on the way home from the NKOTB concert last weekend. I'll have to write about that next time.

Anonymous said...

ewwwwwww testicle recipes??? GROSS

blogger said...

I love the touch-ups! But Penelope is superhuman, so we can't compare ourselves to her.

Kyla Bea said...

lol! Okay, if that transit guy had a blog, what I'm posting tomorrow would be what he posts every day because it's literally about how much I eat, and how to make, my favorite sandwich.

So embarrassed right now.....

But that retouching site is crazy...what an industry...

Katelin said...

there are seriously some crazy people out there. haha. i love all the stories.