Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Red Stilettos

Since I've had numerous inquiries about my Red Stilettos, I thought it would be best to just post a picture of them here.

So here you are, gentle readers. I humbly present to you the shoes that make men run a muck, women to stop and stare, and sexual deviance ensue:



And although I swear that this blog isn't all about relationships, sexual misconduct, and general mischief, I have several posts lined up that reflect recent dating follies, an upcoming wedding teeming with scandal, and the fact that I just found pictures of someone I went to Homecoming with (Ed.note: circa 2000) modeling in an Abercrombie & Fitch catalogue and posing shirtless in one of their stores, looking like Derek Zoolander(choice photos which I will share with you).

I'm sure you can't wait.

22 comments:

ANG* said...

oooowOOOOOw!
those would hurt my teva-loving tootises :)

Anonymous said...

I am *quite* excited about the photos.

and if you plan to come to boston for the meetup you must bring those shoes!

Laurie Stark said...

Those shoes are better than anything I could have dreamed. I WANT.

Anonymous said...

love them!
and what maxie said, but really, COME TO BOSTON. haha

Ivonne said...

I LOVE them! I'm sure most men go crazy over them haha.

I really can't wait unitl you post the Zoolander type pics.

Anonymous said...

I can totally see why sexual deviances ensue when wearing those stilettos. I love them! plus, red is my fav color :)

Chris said...

Yeah, cannot wait, so LET'S GO. :D

Chele said...

thats right I cannot wait, thats why I gave you a blogger award over at my blog.

Rahul said...

Please more men pictures!!

Wait, no.

Dammit!

Anonymous said...

No more of this posting once in a blue moon. You've piqued our interest now. Let's go!

P said...

FABULOUS shoes!:)

Katelin said...

i sort of love those shoes. i've always been a fan of the red pumps, oooh la la indeed, haha.

Bayjb said...

These are fabulous and painful looking. I would totally hit on you if I saw you wearing them. I hope that's not creepy.

Anonymous said...

I love those shoes - I find that I have always steered from red because I have red hair and just always assume that would be obnoxious - but you've inspired be to throw that theory out the window.

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

bring on the other posts - particularly the zoolander one!

Kyla Bea said...

Oh!! Awesome!

Both the boy and the shoes = )

nicole antoinette said...

You're hilarious. Post about whatever the f*ck you want girl.

Missy said...

I love them:)

brandy said...

Ohhhh swoon!

G.R.M. said...

Wow, just found your blog...love love love it. Totally devilish- have a pair of red stilettos myself. Your posts are amazing, keep it up!

check out my blog pretty-little-head@blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Day-Yum

readsalot said...

Hot shoes!

I am considering a move to the Chicago area. How would you say the job market is there?