Hi, there. I wanted to take this time to say thanks for reading, whether this is the first time you've stumbled across my site or the tenth. I love you all.
I'm curious as to who you are. No, no- don't turn around and look at the person sitting behind you. I'm looking at you, kid.
So if you're a reg, part time, or new visitor I'd like to hear from you!
It's De-Lurk time. Please leave me a comment and tell me a fun fact about yourself, or feel free to ask me a question/say anything on your mind. I'll leave it up to you. But all that I ask is that if you're reading this right now, say something in the comment section.
So, hi, residents of Australia, Thailand, UK, Italy, Turkey, Canada, Germany, and the United States! You seem to come here the most. And for all the countries I didn't mention? I'd love to get to know you, too.
I won't bite. However I am likely to show up at your house with a bottle of champagne (or two....or five) when you're half asleep and/or hung over and insist on getting sloppy over brunch and reality TV shows.
OK hopefully that didn't scare you away. Now go ahead and comment/question/regale me with your awesomeness. And I may or may not write down the names of all commenters and pick your name out of a hat for an alcoholic (or comparable) prize, to be announced at a later date.
xo,
Kayleigh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



40 comments:
I can smell Andre's jalapeno chips from here... polar bear.
i can't do a cart wheel and i really wish i could. can you? :)
I'm checking in on you from the sweaty panhandle of Florida, where I am currently serving some sort of bad Karma penalty. I must have done something horrible. It must have been bad enough to make me live without air conditioning in my car, and in a house that seems to evaporate wine! Overnight! Either that, or I have a ghost.
um, hi i love champagne and bad tv. come visit boston asap. kthanks. =)
I'm from OH and believe that bonfires and beer go together!
i can do a cartwheel!
and i love champagne. mmmmm, bubbly.
Hi!
I love champagne and crappy TV, and just think, I am only an 8 hour drive North from you.
I'm happy to see that you are still alive. I miss your comments. :( I have been pretty absent from the whole blogging world as well.
Ok, don't freak out...but you have no idea who I am. Just a random girl from CT who never read a blog until about two weeks ago. A good friend of mine started a blog and she finally convinced me to go on and read it. I somehow found your blog linked through a blog she had on her page...so it was basically a random stumble! I'm glad I did though because your writing is absolutely entertaining and I've been finding myself checking your blog almost daily just to see if you've updated!! Everyone I know seems to be starting their own blogs and now I'm kind of inspired...
Yay yay Australia was mentioned first! You are now awesomer than before. =D
must say, i love your stories and i love hearing chicago tales...my family lives there (well outside of chi-town), but i'm now living in st. louis. keep on posting away! :)
found your blog through another blog, I think, I love Chicago and visit there pretty often so I put you on my regular must read list.
I found your blog through another blog right after the Chicago tornados.
I love champagne and TV series on DVD.
There was a part of me that wanted to leave an anonymous comment as Christian Bale, but I didn't.
So instead this is Christian Bale on RS27's account. He's a good dude.
I'm Batman.
I would LOVE for you to come over with loads of champagne for me. Bring me some chocolate and a nintendo wii (stolen if need be) also and I'll love you forever. So if you're ever in Glasgow, I'm expecting a visit, lol!
I am of the opinion that one day, all of us girls who work/live downtown, should get mildly dressed up and go out after work on a Friday. Yes/yes?
Hi, my name is Maxie. I like long walks on the beach, bubble baths, and hugs.
hello, I'm Sophia and I've de-lurked once or twice before in the comments. I've been to Chicago a couple times, spent my 21st birthday at the bar at the top of the Hancock tower. Fancy! What else...i'm about to go watch some of Crossroads on TBS, and I'm admitting that here and only here.
Hi Kayleigh! I love champagne and reality tv, too. the trashier the better.
Did anything ever happen with Enigma after he started mad texting you? feel free not to answer that if you don't want to :)
Are you planning on going to next years BlogHer?
Hi! I'm delurking from the U.S.--I'm an Eastern U.S. girl but a big fan of Chi town! :)
I love you too. You can show up at my apartment on the North Side with champagne ANY time :)
Who DOESN'T love getting sloppy over brunch and reality TV shows? Bubbles are the best.
I'm from the Canadian prairies where it's -50 in the winter and +40 in the summer.....celcius but that doesn't make it any better!
But you know about me already = )
I might not always visit or comment, but I'm stalking you on my Google Reader. ;)
Hey, philly here. I think I came across your blog thru j-money. Just started reading some blogs about a month ago and started my own as well. I enjoy the read, so I figured I would de-lurk.
Pj
Canada in da house!
But you know who I am already....
Hmmm... fun fact about me? I hate wearing socks.
I delurking from Indiana. Been here a few times, added you to my google reader. I think your sense of humor is freaking hilarious and I frequent Chicago often.
Clearly I'm not a lurker (and ew, I hate the word lurker...)
But.. hi! Love youuu!
Hi its your friend in Thailand, the oriental viking with split personalities who does the splits everywhere.
since RS27 wanted to pretend he was Christian Bale I am going to make you laugh at Christian Bale in a way you never thought was possible.
http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/27350111.html#cutid1
Definitely not a lurker, but I figured I'd better speak up since you mentioned a surplus of champagne and reality tv. Lets hang out soon?
Three questions...
1. What do you think God's favorite snack would be?
2. Can you whistle? And if so, can you teach me how?
3. How do you avoid a champagne hangover? If I even have two glasses, I'm sick the next day. (And by 'glasses', I may or may not mean 'bottle'. But please, still advise).
Okay, technically that's 4 questions. I'm a rule breaker.
hi its me- angie!
bubbles are always welcome :)
Uhhck... I really hate delurking.
But anyways, here I am, from Canada, loving the Chicago stories :)
I live in Chicago and find that I fall in love with you more everyday... in a creepy, over the internet sort of way, of course.
I am new here and am looking forward to reading more!
Bah. You know me already!
But I do have an obsession with chugging pop at odd hours of the morning and going back to bed.
If you showed up at my door with a bottle of champagne to get sloppy while eating brunch/watching reality TV, I would love you till the end of my days. Which are many, because I'm only 20.
Hi! I'm here:-)
clicking thru the links on many ch blogs, here i am.
It's my first visit! I found you through another blog. You're being lurked all the way from Canada... but not the wild and snowy parts of Canada where moose and bears roam, instead, the part of Canada that is basically exactly like the U.S. because we're withing 100 kilometres of the border. You probably don't know, kilometres, but that's alright, we're close to the border. I am totally making assumptions here. I do that a lot.
Lurk lurk lurk. :)
Are you coming next Monday?
Post a Comment