Sunday, February 8, 2009

Oh hai

How've you been?

...is anyone even out there? (crickets)

20 comments:

Alyssa said...

HAi. Long Time NO see....

Maxie said...

I have missed your face.

Kyla Bea said...

Hi!! = )

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Heidi Renée said...

chirp chirp

Laurie Stark said...

I'm here!

Bridget said...

She's back!

Pretty Unfamous said...

It HAS been quite a long time.... We're good, you?!

Anonymous said...

oh hello there!

So@24 said...

Oh hello.

Bayjb said...

here here! I was thinking about you the other day. Glad to hear from you

Angela said...

Missy, where have you BEEN?!?!?

ANG* said...

i'm here! but just about as distant as you have been. hope all is well :)

Chele said...

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? tried mailing you asking if you came to Thailand, were you here?

P said...

are you about to stage a comeback???

Anonymous said...

hey!

Katelin said...

welcome back! we're still here :)

Craig@work said...

Still anxiously awaiting your next adventure in print!!!

Kayleigh said...

Why hello everyone!! Thought I would drop in and say hi....I think I will post tonight! It HAS been forever. I missed you all...

Chele- I was in Thailand for 7 days and was in BKK on New Years Eve. I meant to get in touch with you before I left but a bunch of crap happened and I wasn't able to. I'm sorry you wrote me..I didn't get it! :( I loved it though. What an amazing country.

DShan said...

oh we're here.