Hi everyone...if you can't tell, I'm experiencing some writers block. While I try to get my act together, do you have any questions for me? Is there anything you'd like to know or ask me? Do you have any lingering thoughts or questions from any previous posts of mine? I will answer every question with total honesty* no matter how embarrassing or ridiculous.
I hope to be back soon. So, my friends - fire away.
So while I am waiting for more writing inspiration, does anyone want to guest post for me? I'm interested in anyone and everyone. I'll accept the offers of the first 5 people who email me: kayleighblog at gmail dot com.
P.S. Who the heck is Edward, and wtf is the big deal about Twilight? It's driving me up a damn wall.
*Except I will not reveal my full name, telephone number, or home address. Sorry, kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Well I already know your name and address, so I guess I don't need to ask anything else... LOL.
Let's see... I'm baking right now, so I want to know a recipe (for anything) that you like to make.
And seriously with the Twilight stuff. OUT. OF. CONTROL.
The thing is, if I read the books I'd probably be hooked. Some of my favorite books in middle school were from The Last Vampire series by Christopher Pike. Yeah, I was a weird kid.
Oooh question time - me likey!!!
Okay, let's think . . .
1) What is the stupidest thing you have done when under the influence of alcohol?
and
2) If someone told you that you could only read one book over and over again for the rest of your life, what book would you choose?
I have a few questions. One of which has all ready been asked.
1. Have you ever considered selling the rights to the story of your house?
2. What was the single nicest thing you've done for someone you did not know?
yay you're back :-)
as for the questions...
since you brought up twilight... what's you're favorite book?
favorite drink?
I know... I'm boring today.
I was in the same boat as you regarding Edward, until I started reading Twilight last night. I am pretty much a 13 year old girl now.
Yayyy! You're back! (I hope?)
As for Twilight, please don't get sucked in. If I read one more vampire/Edward themed post, I may quit blogging.
As for questions..
1.) What do you do? (You can be as vague as you'd like, I know talking about work on the blog is a little taboo, but I'm always curious about people's work lives.)
2.) I know you've traveled abroad and all- so, what's your favorite city you've ever been to?
i miss you! and twilight? worth it.
ummm, tell us your typical sunday and your dream sunday. or, any day of the week.
First of all... Thank you for not jumping on the Twilight bandwagon like the rest of the SHEEP!!!! I'm boycotting any and all Twilight talk or info.
As for questions,
What are you doing for Christmas?
What do you want for Christmas?
I'm all about the Christmas.
Edward is the "perfect" vampire who has been a virgin for more than a decade. That is just sad.
Anyway, it's ironic because he does have a flaw and I am so sick of overhearing tweens/teenyboppers/girls swooning over him. It's like over-using curse words that they lose all meaning.
Post a Comment